What we offer
- For the rural communities, AFRIS provides a platform express their needs, to get organized and to access agricultural advisory services.
- For young professionals, the operational framework provides an opportunity to gain professional experience and to develop their economic activities in the agricultural sector.
- For international and national research institutes, the AFRIS network facilitates the dissemination of their innovative products and technologies, ensure close monitoring and provide high quality data in line with international standards.
- For the private sector, AFRIS offers access to its rural network to do market research and to facilitate the commercialization of their products and services.
- For the public sector, AFRIS provides a dashboard facilitating the coordination and monitoring of the interventions of the various partners.
- For donors, AFRIS allows to make significant savings as only one network will serve many partners. More important, AFRIS provides immediate feedback from the target group demonstrating their impact.
- Network: An operational network of trusted rural service providers and experts
- Information system: A cutting edge information system comprising databases and a collaborative platform
- Service delivery system: A innovative business model for the management of innovation support and business development services
- Concepts and experience: A vast range of tested and trusted concepts and instruments to promote innovation and youth employment